*Updated Sunday 17th May 2020*
Hello Valued Clients!
QLD government is allowing “massage therapy for the management or prevention of a disease, injury or condition, provided by a qualified massage therapist, with social distancing observed to the extent possible” until stage 3 commences.
For the time being I will only be treating existing clients under the QLD government guidelines. I will reopen to new clients in the near future.
Making an appointment means you accept the risk of exposure for COVID-19 due to the proximity Remedial Massage requires. Restore Massage is taking many precautions to reduce the risk and following Government guidelines.
If you fall into any of the following please delay making an appointment:
* people who have travelled within 14days prior to their appointment
* those who have been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or diagnosed themselves
* those who have flu symptoms
* Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people 50 years and older with one or more chronic medical conditions
* people with compromised immune systems
* anyone who does not fall into the above but is considered by the Australian/Queensland Government health advisors to be high risk
It will also be required for you to shower directly prior coming to your appointment, sanitise your hands when you arrive and practice basic hygiene.
For the moment to make an appointment you will need to contact myself directly by texting or calling 0411313267.
Thank you for your understanding, online bookings will be back!
Hope you are staying safe and well.
I look forward to seeing everyone again soon.